1. Webinar Training – CPSM Certification Review course consisting of 22 Sessions about the 14 components of supply chain management presented via webinar so you experience training just like you were in the classroom, but in the comfort of your office or living room.
2. 24/7 Access – Each of the 22 Sessions is recorded and placed in our private member’s area so you can watch any session again to catch anything you missed whenever you need to.
3. 12-Month Access – Your team will receive 12-month access to the training and live training sessions, so they can maintain their professional skills and Continuing Education Hours to maintain the CPSM Certification, which requires 60 CEHs every three years.
4. Complete Training - Fully comprehensive training covering the 14 components of supply chain management and all the material you need for the Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) Certification offered by the Institute for Supply Management
5. MindMaps - MindMaps for each session that graphically organizes the material in an easy to understand format so you get most effective learning experience for adult learners.
6. Community - Access to our private community on LinkedIn where you will network with the other like-minded professionals in your class, so you can leverage what you learn with connected network in the #1 professional network in the world.
7. Coaching – Group coaching calls to answer any questions you may have and one-on-one coaching if you need specific questions. This is exclusive access to me so you get the best experience possible when transforming your career.
8. Supply Leaders Academy Leadership Program – Our leadership program for supply chain professionals is based on over 40 years of research that leverages the science of human behavior to build trust and credibility so you can implement the strategic sourcing concepts mastered in the training program.
9. Certified Professional in Supplier Diversity™ (CPSD™) Online Training - CPSD is a professional designation for supply management professionals whose responsibilities include supplier diversity with responsibility for strategic diversity initiatives.